Thursday, April 12, 2007

Twitterific!!!

Hmmm...I'm trying to learn about blogging when I stumbled upon this site twitter.com.

Based on the news and infos I gathered around the net, twitter will be the new medium on the internet for the ever busy individuals. It's called micro blogging and the Twitter team just won an award for blog category on the recently concluded South by Southwest Web Award.

Twitter are for those people who really doesn't have much time doing regular blogs (just like me :) ) and for those always on the go. Twitter refresh every few minutes thus you are constantly updated with infos on what your friends are doing and you can do the same thing yourself. The other good thing about twitter is, you can "twit" from your cell phone, instant messaging or from twitter.com. So no matter where you are, you are always a twitter away. Add my twitter account here

No comments: