Thursday, April 12, 2007

Best Friend

Today I used my Onesuite for making a long overseas call to my bestfriend. It's been awhile that's why the call lasted for almost an hour, it doesn't cost that much though because I got cheap rates from Onesuite.

OneSuite is a long distance “calling card” services, except that the calling card is online. My cousin told me about OneSuite and I've used it for a dozen times already and saves me a ton compares to using my local phone IDD rates. I also (sometimes) uses voip services like Skype for making PC to PC calls but usually when you want to talk to someone, that someone is not online. Oh by the way, Onesuite rates are even cheaper than Skype and most people thought Skype is always free.

Back to my best friend, she invited me to come over so we could catch up on each other and we have a lot of things to catch up on. It's nice to reminisce every once in a while, talk about the good times (and the few bad times too) we spent together and just spend the whole day sharing stories. I guess I have to save and cut my spendings to save up for the fare. I love to travel and try different things, but the problem most of the time is the money. I think I need to find an extra income or look for a better paying job sooner or later.

1 comment:

zxt said...

Nice blog :) I can see that you have a picture of an F1 car, most likely an F1 fan too :) Please visit our site f1clubphilippines.com

I just want to make a comment about Onesuite. Onesuite has been very good to us too except for a few unavoidable technical problems. I can say that it's the most reliable prepaid service I've used and for those few times I got problems, their customer service explains in a very polite manner what's happening, whether they're saying the truth or not, I appreciate the way they handle my concerns. Oh by the way, hope you can make the trip and spend time again with your best friend.